- "Healthy Approaches to Thyroid Management"
Workshop at the Center for Health and Healing -- Saturday, October 14th, 2017
Unaddressed complications of the thyroid gland are very common. A complete assessment of thyroid function can often help resolve long-standing health problems, including issues with energy, mood, digestion, weight and sleep. This lecture will review healthy functions of the thyroid gland as well as the manifestations and causes of thyroid dysfunction. We will explore conventional, alternative, and integrative medical approaches that restore balance, including dietary and lifestyle choices, nutrient and botanical supplementation, hydrotherapy, and acupuncture
Registration: $49 -- Early Bird Special by 9/30: $44
Dr. Beil is a regularly invited speaker on various health topics. Here are the upcoming scheduled speaking topics and dates:
- "The Healing Power of Nature"
Hosted by Integrative Family Medicine of Asheville -- October 19th, 2017
Recent invited speaking events:
- “The Impact of Nature-Based Therapy for Cancer Care”
Phoenix Marriott Tempe, Tempe, AZ -- February 19th, 2017
- "Biophilia: holistic approaches to health through interaction of humans & nature
Kripalu Retreat Center, Stockbridge, MA -- December 6th, 2016
- "Biophilic Medicine: The Preventative, Restorative, & Therapeutic Power of Contact with Nature"
National University of Health Sciences, Lombard, IL -- October 9th, 2016
- Research Roundtable – Therapeutic & Restorative Natural Environments
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN -- October 2, 2015
- "The Healing Landscape: Evidence & Application of Health-Promotion in Green Spaces"
Portland State University, Portland, OR -- April 18, 2015
- “Natural Imperatives: The Benefits of Contact with Nature for Our Lives and Times”
The Eliot Center, Portland, OR -- February 28, 2015
- “Psychophysiological evidence of Biophilic Ecopsychology”
Lewis & Clark College, Portland, OR -- June 28, 2014
- “Inclusion of Restorative Green Spaces in Urban Planning and Design”
University of Warwick, Coventry, UK -- March 9, 2014